Sunday, March 2, 2008

Music

Recently, I've been listening to music a lot more than usual. I can't concentrate at all unless I have music on. It used to be that I could only concentrate well if there was music on in the background, but with headphones it was too overbearing, but now I can concentrate with headphones on too. I'm getting pretty annoyed though, because my iPod is too small. I wish I had kept my old one. At the time, I had less than 1GB of music, but now I have more, and plus with iPodLinux, I need even more space, especially if I want to put movies on.
If I sell my dirtbike, I'm not sure what I'll do with the money. Initially I was planning on getting an xBox 360, but I pretty much don't have any time any more. Maybe I'll get a Wii, or a PS2, because they're cheaper. If I got a PS2, I'd get Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3. Possibly DDR, but probably just RB and GH3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a Xbox 360 you n00b.

Anonymous said...

Do no such thing! Get an iPod touch! And.... you look like Britney Spears.
(brought to you by the power of anonymity)