Saturday, March 29, 2008

Motivation

Recently I've really been lacking motivation to post in my blog. For a while there, I was posting 2-3 times per week, but now it's dwindled down. It's almost been a week since my last post. I'm not sure why I'm not as motivated to post more...I suppose during spring break I had a lot of spare time, whereas now I'm fairly busy, and the only time I have free, I maximize my fun by doing stuff other than talking to the two people who actually read these posts.
Well, I don't want to be like every other blogger and only write about the fact that I don't write much, so I'll actually put something in here. I'm officially addicted to Rock Band and Facebook. I've been addicted to Facebook for a while, but I was only a Rock Band fan up until recently. When will AA expand and cover more modern addictions?
Totally hypothetically, does anyone want to lend me a console and Rock Band? kthxbai

No comments: