Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Facebook etc

I'm officially addicted to facebook. If I want to spend time on the computer, I should make a point of first going here and writing a blog post, then copying it all to Blogger. Then my fan can enjoy the stories of my life.
But seriously though, I really need to get off Facebook. If they invent a patch, tell me about it.
Oh and guess what happened today? I'll write a rough script of what was said and done.

Josh: Hey Aaron, think I can jump over this fence without touching it with my feet?
Aaron: No way man, you could never do that, the fence is too high
-Josh jumps over fence, but his right hand slips and as he is going over the fence, he falls down sideways-
Josh: Fricken OW! My elbow's bleeding..and so are my hands...but I told you I could do it!
Aaron: True...but I bet you couldn't do it again.

Yep, that's about how it went. It was pretty good, except for the whole bleeding thing, it got on my PE shirt, which is white, but covered in dirt and stuff so it isn't very noticeable.

No comments: