Thursday, August 30, 2007

Facebook - Compare People

There's an application on Facebook where it asks a random question about two random people, like this:
Then you click on either the picture, or the name, and it counts that you voted for that person, and for the other person, it counts that they came up, and you voted for the other person. Or if neither person fits the description, or both people are equal, then you can skip it and it won't count as anything. Anyways, so I was looking around the top people in my school for things, and I came across this...

Yep, apparently I have the prettiest eyes in my school. That's kind of interesting.

You can probably tell I'm running out of things to put in my blog, can't you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny how you blurred out the names of the two being compared. Though you didn't for the ones that you defeated. What if there is someone who wants to stalk Jordan Grace, or any of the others! tsktsk...