Tuesday, May 29, 2007

YC Trip

I got back from Edmonton (we went to YC) last night. YC was really fun :)
We went to YC with some friends of my brother's...they flew down from the Yukon for it...there were 6 of us and 2 of them, and 7 seats in the van (we took out the very center seat to put the cooler there) so I sat on the ground on the trips between the hotel and Rexall Place. I went to the Hawk Nelson concert and after, I bought a kazoo and t-shirt from their stand thingy, and got the kazoo autographed by all of them. I was going to go to Panic Squad, but it was completely packed...which is funny because the first year I went, they were in a small room, and it wasn't even full...now they have a relatively large room, and it is completely full, with other people wanting to get in. Yeah, so in the Hawk Nelson concert, my friend and I were on the second row...a very difficult place to get when the entire concert hall is full, even the nosebleed seats in the back...We went at 1:30 to the BarlowGirl concert and sat down and waited. We got fairly good seats, probably 25th row or so...because we were half an hour early. Then, after that concert ended, we went forwards and took seats left by people who left after BarlowGirl. Maybe 6th row. Then it was Leeland. We actually enjoyed the concert, which we weren't expecting to. Then we managed to snag some 2nd row seats. It was great :)
There are a lot of pictures, but I have to go to school. I'll try post some pictures some time soon.

No comments: