Tuesday, May 29, 2007

YC Pictures

There were these ducks at the end of the Enchanted Forest, and these candy machines with duck food, and we got some, and the ducks swarmed me when they heard the sound of the machine, and I picked one up and hand fed it. They were so cute :)
This was our group. Notice I don't have a chair.
The back bench (left to right) - Jen (matt's friend), John (matt's friend), Greg (my friend)
Middle(left to right) - Ashley (liz's friend), me, Liz
We were some of the first people to the event. You can see I am the zenith of excitement.
I'm not sure if I'm usually this giraffe-ish, but I am styling my new Hawk Nelson shirt, and so is Greg
This was the drippiest donair I have ever had. It was practically donair soup or something.Okay, so Jen had bought a beach ball, because everyone in the floor seats hits them around if people bring them, and it's fun. Anyways, as I was blowing it up, Greg said 'It looks like Josh is kissing it!' Then John was like 'It's his girlfriend' and before that, Greg had wanted to name it Al Fredo, but instead, we named it Alice Fredo and drew lips and eyelashes on 'her'. You can kind of see a speech bubble at the bottom, it says 'Hi! I'm Josh's girlfriend'. So we all wrote our names and stuff, and I threw her into the audience. At the end, I found her on the other side of the fence between the stage and floor seats, and I asked a security guard for her. She was COMPLETELY covered with names, emails, phone numbers, nex's, etc. I'll get a picture soon, hopefully. Jen let me keep her.Alas, all good things have an end, and so did our trip, as well as our visit with Jen and John. They took the airport shuttle, and were back in Whitehorse before we even went to sleep.


If you want to see wildlife pictures, or anything else, message me. I figure, once you've seen one bear/mountain goat/moose/cariboo, you've seen 'em all.

No comments: