Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Other things

So I mentioned some other things in my last post, and here they are.

First off, I was talking to someone, and they mentioned that often times, girls feel obligated to do something when they are with a guy, and he pays for something. Now, I can't vouch for anyone other guys' ulterior motives, but I can definitely say for myself, when I offer to pay for someone, I am just trying to be nice and polite.

Another thing I had in mind was how annoying it is when people have a huge reaction over a small thing. I can't remember now what exact I had been thinking of when I wrote down the reminder to include this in this post, but sometimes it just annoys me greatly. Some people just overreact to almost anything. Here's a hypothetical conversation.

Bill: Hey Sue, how's it going?
Sue: I'm pretty good. Is that a new haircut?
Bill: NO! IT'S NOT A @#Bill: NO! IT'S NOT A @#$&ING NEW HAIR CUT! ISN'T A GUY ALLOWED TO GO ONE DAY WITHOUT DOING HIS HAIR?! SCREW OFF, SUE!
amp;ING NEW HAIR CUT! ISN'T A GUY ALLOWED TO GO ONE DAY WITHOUT DOING HIS HAIR?! SCREW OFF, SUE!

That was moderately exaggerated, but that kind of thing just bothers me. I suppose it's a bit of an overreaction to post this, thus creating an ironic situation, but I felt it would help me be less annoyed now that I've gotten it out of my system.

So, on a moderately related note, I've definitely been extremely busy with not only schoolwork and school-related things, but also with work and youth. This past weekend I went to Capernwray, and then tonight I had to help run a bible study, plus act in a skit. The skit was ultra-hilarious, btw.

No comments: