Sunday, November 11, 2007

Update

So a lot has been happening, and I haven't posted much in here. I guess I can't really give that as an excuse when I hardly go on FaceBook less than an hour every day. I guess I'm just not very motivated to post much. When I first made my blog, quite a few people would check it daily, but it's dwindled down to somewhere between 1 and 4 per day. (Hooray for Google Analytics)
I guess when I first made this, I was constantly updating it, but by now I've kind of stopped, and when I do write anything, it's not very interesting. Oh well, that's life.
I beat Bloons Tower Defence 2 on easy, that was a major accomplishment. I also got 92% on a Biology test. A mark with which I am quite proud.
In Physics, we're just starting a project where you bring materials, and you get 4 balloons, and you have to make a car powered by the balloons, and there are prizes for farthest, fastest, etc.
Yesterday, November 10th, was my friend Mike's birthday, and some friends were celebrating across the street from me. Now at first you would think 'oh that's nice, I hope you had fun, Josh', BUT it was also another friend's birthday party, which I said I would go to before I even heard about Mike's party. I went to Mike's for about half an hour before I left for Jenn's, but I felt kind of bad for coming for such a short time.
James isn't allowed to say 'Sick burn' for a week, and Caitlyn isn't allowed to say 'By the way' or 'Pretty sure', and by the way, I'm pretty sure they always say that, and one of them is going to slip. Sick burn!
And on a side note, I'm trying to incorporate a bit of italics into my posts, because I always like when I read other people's blogs, and there are italics. It brings out the emphasis or whatever. Helpful for understanding, as well as more fun to read. Or perhaps the topic of the blog is more interesting than my life.

No comments: