Tuesday, November 27, 2007

English and stuff.

Well, my parents have cracked down, and now I need to work harder at school. Basically, I've been working hard in everything other than English, because it seems no matter how hard I try, I still get a very low mark. We're doing Shakespeare now, so it'll be extra hard for me to concentrate and put in a good effort. Not a big Shakespeare fan. I'm going to try harder though, especially on my ACE paragraphs, because I struggle with the whole structure of them.
Enough about English. I'm starting on the Christmas tree farm soon. Probably just for December, but it'll help my money situation for Christmas shopping. Maybe I can work on their website some more, it saves me a lot of rainy work. Ten dollars an hour to do easy website stuff? Any day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

josh. felt bad because nobody had commented on this article of your blog so far so i decided to go right ahead and do something nice. Hopefully this gives you an extra boost of self confidence you need to do better on your english.

mark