Monday, November 3, 2008

A little update

I guess it's about time for another post. I don't really have much to tell, but SOMEONE (*cough* Kayla *cough*) keeps hassling me to write something, so I guess I will...

October 30th was the due date for the yearbook write-ups for the grads...I wasn't sure what I was going to write, but I wanted it to be funny, but not a waste of space. I ended up writing something like 'Wow, that was 13 years of school? It felt like...13 years.' and then some random stuff, followed by 'I've always liked living in Pitt Meadows, because it's such a nice little peaceful community. Unfortunately, a couple years ago, I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said 'You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it got near the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. Have good lives, classmates.' I sure hope everyone is still down with Bel-Airs by the end of the year, otherwise my write-up will be lame :(

Anyways, if something interesting happens, I'll try to remember to write about it.

No comments: