Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Difficult

This year is really difficult, school-wise. I've been struggling along with most of my courses, maintaining fairly high marks. English, I'm not doing well in at all, but almost nobody in my class is doing well. It's a teacher fresh out of TOC-ing, so she expects way too much from everyone. I did an in-class essay, the exact same length as someone else, except mine was single-spaced and their's was double-spaced. Their entire essay was worse than mine, and was marked lower on everything except length. I got 8/24 and he got 10/24. If mine had been long enough, it probably would have been at least 16-20. I simply do not understand. Oh well, so long as I get a B in English 12, Math 12, Physics 12, and Biology 12, I can be a radiologist. I'm so screwed for post-secondary though. I don't do the whole working hard thing.

2 comments:

Bradley Wilson said...

Is your teacher a harder marker than Manning?

Because that's a feat all in its own.

oisterjosh said...

I don't know, I don't have manning, but she is definitely VERY difficult.